Ayo whattup. Once again you in the presence of the mighty Hands Of Zeus aka Galaxy Knuckles aka Thor Molecules the great aka Phantom Raviolis aka Shampoo Bracelets the panty melter aka Broccoli Bundles aka Lamborghini Saxophones aka the illustrious Cocaine Biceps n the legendary Acrobatic Chromosomes hisself otherwise known as the world famous Big Ghost namsayin. Its been a minute so hopefully yall can forgive the hiatus nahmean. Jus remember that even when I aint doin what you think I should be doin Im still doin shit that needs doin b. But yo…ya boy Drizzy Drake aka the rib that was removed from the body of 808s and Heartbreak n incubated beneath the tender bosom of Mother Canada into the tofu complexioned phenomenon he is today is back wit another batch of his emotionally complex audio baked goods. This was Drake contribution to the culture in a nutshell b: He slid thru the door into a hip hop world that was stuck on bagels n donuts n ya boy Drizzy said yo…Imma put yall up on these scones. Thats right the nigga brought scones to the hood. The boy gave yall audio croissants n even pronounced the shit like kraw-sawnntz on some “I aint like these other niggas” shit. Thats jus the type of cat he was…. Unapologetic…sensitive…sassy… The type of dude to go on ya Facebook page n passive aggressively like all ya posts b. The type of muthafucka that could tell the difference between the shades of terra cotta n vermilion on the nails of a basic chick from across the room n shit… Type of nigga thats not afraid to check a female n say…”Really? That top? Wit those shoes?” Never been a cat like him in the game before n its a good chance we aint gone see another nigga thats cut from that same ‘tumble dry only’ fabric for a long time b. So love him or hate him…son done found a cozy little spot for hisself in the books n he probably aint going nowhere anytime soon.
Before we get this shit started lemme jus speak on some other shit thats been speculated upon over the last week or so in regards to this project namsayin… Imma try n set summa that straight for yall. First off…this shit was pose to be released as a free mixtape on Datpiff as part of the Gangsta Grillz series apparently. So the fact you had to peep this shit sans the enlightening commentary of a nigga who only got one volume to the way he speak which is basically “talkin while usin chainsaw” is a shame cuz its always dope to have the infinitely talented DJ Drama drop his little anecdotes all in between the songs on ya joints. The fact that ya boy Drizzy decided to drop this shit outta the blue for free on soundcloud for like 11 minutes was mighty generous but after that shit vanished they started selling it on iTunes for $12.99. Now…even if the only reason why the shit happened that way was so that Drizzy could use this tape as a opportunity to turn in his final album n fullfill all his contractual obligations to Cash Money
Rapists Records…..they aint had to set the price at $13 if the muthafucka aint a legit album namsayin. I mean its still a collection of loosies n shit that basically wasnt good enough for his upcomin “REAL album” right? I can imagine Baby leanin back in the Louis Vuitton seats of his woodgrain Bugatti handrubbin that idea into fruition like AW YEA PLEHBWOI…AWM FINNA KEEP MAH DICK IN DAT DERE ASS N EAT AWF DIS CARAMEHR SUNDEHH LOOKIN ASS NIGGUH FA A LAAAWNG TAHM…so that might not a been Drizzys call nahmean.
1. Legend – At first it sounds like this bout to be some Drake-by-numbers shit. But thats the less complicated version g… This actually sound like Drake impersonating Kirko Bangz impersonating Drake. Shit is like a muthafuckin conundrum. These niggas all done jacked Drake style n now Drake out chea jackin other niggas styles includin his own… These muthafuckas is all confused as hell now namsayin. Anyways hopefully Drizzy cut a check for Khelani after usin “Get Away” on this shit cuz he dont need to be tryna Birdman homegirl like that.
2. Energy – Listen fam….I dont expect much from rap music in 2015…n I be turnin a blind eye to a lot of fuckery….but havin gunshots on a Drake record is like havin gunshots on a Drake record namsayin. Its like havin a picture of a gladiator holdin the severed head of his adversary on a shampoo bottle. These shits jus dont go together bruh. Drake you was at the club n allowed a nigga who go by names like “Puffy” n “Diddy” to put hands on you without him pullin out any tools on you or none of that. You let that man slap you like his own seed not once…not twice…THREE muthafuckin times fam. We still dont kno if he hit you all 3 times wit the same hand for maximum slap recoil or alternated hands to increase the velocity or some shit like that. Ionno… I aint really a physics professor or nothin dog…n Puff probably aint work all that shit out in his head before he smacked you up neither. All we kno is the nigga was unarmed n you went to the hospital after that man slapped light rays outta ya half moon n shit. But here you go wit this I GOT ENEMEEEEEZ shit… “Enemies” implies you tryna fight back homie. Call that shit what it is my dude… Thats some bully shit. You went n told on the nigga to J. Prince too…n that man felt like it was serious enough that he had to jump on the intro to another one of his artists joints like he been doin for the past 30 years to issue a warning to let anybody tryna put hands on the boy Drake kno that they loved ones can and IS gon get touched if they tryna cause any type of physical harm to the golden boy ya heard? They actin like the nigga Puffy jumped Aubrey witta small army of ninjas… Like Sean Combs had the Crazy 88 run up on Drake while he slurped on soba noodles in the cut n then dipped out the back door without gettin his hands dirty. But forreal…Puffy jus came at him dolo n rocked him witta open palm. THRICE. Fade caught. Easy. Thats shootin the fair one homie. But these muthafuckas actin like Drizzy was hogtied n held captive on some Master P gettin his goons to kidnap Pimp C shit. Jus take that L n keep it percolatin my dude. Anyways… I forget what the fuck I was gon say bout this track but asides from that fraudulent ass gun poppin in the intro the shit is aight. Sounds like a less potent “0 to 100” mixed witta less impressive “Believe Me” tho. Play em shits all back to back n tell me Im buggin.
3. 10 Bands – This boy rappin over the Freakshow theme song? Shit is like the less attractive cousin of the Started From The Bottom beat…which also happen to be one of the Drake joints I fucks wit the most. Straight up. So I aint mad at this shit. Of course he gotta give his audience a little beige nigga vignette here n there like “My ex asked me where Im movin/ I said on to better things” (cue every sensitive emotional nigga who had limited exposure to positive male role models in his life pullin the invisible train whistle twice after hearin that shit). He also usin “oh em gee, oh em gee” as a actual catchphrase on this shit which is jus childish bruh. But I aint mad at this.
4. Know Yourself – Ya boy still actin like his life aint been a open book for the longest…talmbout “I dont like how serious they take them self/ I always been me, I guess I kno myself”… Maaaaaan not to take anything away from his ability to make some catchy little jingles n shit…but if anybody ever had a identity crisis in hip hop Drake gotta be up there in the top 3 eeeeaaaasy namsayin. He actually lucky Iggy exists to help him seem jus a little more authentic namsayin. Son is all over the muthafuckin place wit his personas n accents tho. To defend this nigga n a lot of his corny antics muthafuckas sometimes bring up somebody like the late great 2Pac…n say shit bout how Pac contradicted hisself a lot too n fabricated his whole image n this that n the third…but 1) Pac sounded like Pac whether he was singin on some happy go lucky shit or recklessly disrespectin niggas or had some pitched down/screwed vocals on the track…no matter what the topic was n ALWAYS had his own flow. 2) Pac was a complex individual wit different characteristics n dimensions to him…not different personalities. The boy Drakeveli wants to be the sensitive songbird who understands females better than they understand they own selfs AND the young playboy millionaire who aint got time to waste on these hoes AND the Jewish mob boss who can get you touched if you test his gangster AND the safe nigga/comedian rockin wigs n dressin like different characters while hostin shit on tv AND the official mascot of every winning sports franchise on the planet AND a resident of at least 17 different cities he stay callin his second home. To compare this nigga to Pac is damn near sacrilegious g. Anyways this some Young Rich Homie Maco Genasis shit… How you gon call this shit “Know Yourself” n proceed to sound like all different types of niggas bruh? Its some more rudebwoy lickin shots on this shit too. This boy way too conflicted.
5. No Tellin – This more of that “Started From The Bottom” type shit. Im fuckin wit it…but then suddenly this boy starts wildin talmbout “I mean beside Ricky Ross Aubrey the biggest boss here”… Yo I truthfully wasnt mad at this joint son. Honestly. But after that line I almost had to quarantine this track n escort it to the recycle bin off principle alone. Like…I cant jus allow son to utter words like these thru the speakers or headphones of any my own personal electronic devices b. That shit is damn near immoral. You need to slide back into ya lane homie…which is makin joints for niggas who run the pickle jar lid under hot water to open it. You make music for chicks that go home n cry n eat a whole frozen cake in the closet when nobody compliments they outfit. Stay makin music for dudes who use the crying cat emoji fam… Lets jus ease the fuck back from the foolish “Aubrey the boss” fantasies tho. Thats some preposterous shit… Shit is as disrespectful as Snoop sayin he was possessed by the ghost of Bob Marley when he went thru his Snoop Lion phase. What other outta pocket fuckery we tryna give a pass to when it come to these rappers b? “French Montana, Esq.”? “The world famous Ray J”? I mean cmon yo…
6. Madonna – This nigga Drake doin some type a Lil Wayne talkin in his sleep impersonation all over the intro. Not sure if he doin that as a tribute or like a homage or some shit but I coulda did without it b. Then after a full minute of that shit homie dusts off the ol simp cape n sing/raps “What if I pick you up from your house?/ We should get out/ We havent talked in a while…”…n then throws the shit into full “Take Care” mode wit “I saw potential in you from the go/ You kno that I did/ I dont kno if you kno but I kno who you are”… Man dont you think we been down this beige ass path enough times dog? This like the most insulting n vain shit you can say to a female in the first place yo. That shit is like listenin to a song n singin on top of it n callin it a duet. All that “I kno you better than you kno you” type shit only works in novels that got the words “Twilight” or “By Nicholas Sparks” on the cover namsayin. Only niggas who can order a beverage at Starbucks without decoding the shit on the menu first would say some shit like that to a girl b. This whole jawn is some shit for niggas that turn they head n make a face like they jus swallowed cat urine when they sip a beer. This basically some shit only a dude whose favorite season of The Wire was season 2 can relate to…. And now the sleepy Weezy shit back for the hook. Son even brought back the gentle falsetto “oh no no no” for this. Bout to slingshot this hoe into that recycle bin REEEAAL QUICK.
7. 6 God – Here this boy go sendin subliminal warnings to his subliminal enemies again… “Rollin swishers hittin swishes…Got me feelin like a ball haaaaaawwwg… I dont pass em when I get it”
Ima keep it real truthful… Homie is wild annoying on this shit. I mean niggas brag on records. That shit is the essence of rap. That shit been happening since Grandmaster Caz n Melle Mel… Back in the day most cats not named Ice-T or LL Cool J jus straight up bragged bout shit they never had or owned or did. Then Biggie came along n started paintin entire fantasies on records of a lifestyle he wasnt livin at the time on the classic “Juicy” n that kinda kicked down the door for brothers like Nas, AZ, Raekwon n em to start embellishin the fuck outta they life stories on records too…n thats basically how the mafioso shit n the luxury rap era popped off. A year later Hov dropped Reasonable Doubt n made it so cats had to at least sorta validate the shit they was sayin on records…cuz Jay really wasnt exaggeratin his lifestyle like that…at least not until he lost em 92 bricks hadda fall back. Fast forward to Hov, Puffy, n Dre havin net worths that look like the worldwide box office earnings from Harry Potter flicks n the game is actually saturated wit multimillionaires now… Thats includin Rick Ross n the $375 billion Kuwaiti dinar that he got stashed in his accounts in the Caymans. But somewhere along the way the flossin on records went from rappers tryna stunt on they peers to straight up being on some HAAAAHAAAA LOOKIT ME LOOKIT ME BOY IM SO FAMOUS N RICH BUT YALL CAN HAVE MY LEFTOVER’S LEFTOVER’S LEFTOVERS WHEN IM DONE BOY N IMMA SAY THIS SHIT IN THE HIGHEST OCTAVE MY VOICE CAN SPEAK IN BOY JUS TO MAKE THE SHIT EVEN MORE AGGRAVATIN TO YALL BROKE NIGGAS BOY…IMA RAP ALL THIS SHIT IN THIS ANDY MILONAKIS PITCH N REPEAT WORDS N NOT EVEN RHYME THIS SHIT N MY DICKRIDERS IS GON LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT AAAAHHHHHH. Muthafucka I dont listen to music to be gettin shitted on namsayin. Money n fame aint gon move ya eyes closer together n stop you from gettin ya ass beat in public homie. Need to calm ya whole shit down doggie.
8. Star67 – Yea he went there… Ya boy Drizzy Drake done named a song after the same phone feature that side chicks use when they wanna block they number n call up the wife/bm of the disloyal nigga they fuckin wit to vent n talk they shit bout all the fly things they done procured from his trick ass to feel better bout they self. I kno you probably shocked like DRAKE DID THAT? But then you gotta remind yaself that son is a light khaki complexioned nigga from Canada witta girl name so he kinda predisposed to doin some shit like this. Aint gon lie tho cuz this beat fire… But there go Aubrey wit the gun talk again. “Brand new beretta, cant wait to let it go/ Walk up in my label like, where the check go?”… Cmon b. Most you might do is leave a muthafuckin disgruntled email or text message for Baby n Slim. Drake tryna have you imagine him comin up the elevator at the Cash Money Rapist– OOPS I MEANT RECORDS — offices n see niggas runnin n duckin like he Omar Little n shit on some “Yo Aubrey comin…Aubrey comin”shit… (Yea I kno thats the second Wire reference on this shit… Can I live tho?). Why this nigga Drizzy aint go up in Birdman office n do like Suge Knight did to Eazy to get Dre outta his contract if he really bout that life? This nigga pose to be boolin… Doin all types of twisted shit wit his fingers… Why he aint get Birdman to drop Carter 5? Ayo Drake theres real gangsta shit goin on in the industry man! Yo niggas is in the grind! Where you be at man? Niggas be buckin! Why you never buckin? Where you be at man??? But yea bruh the beat is dope on this shit n Aubrey did his best rendition of Lil Wayne circa 2005 on this muthafucka too. I fucks wit it…
9. Preach (feat. PartyNextDoor) – What you get when you take some Future n Drake n bake it up in a cake? In case you wasnt able to actually solve that mindbender the answer is PartyNextDoor. Singin ass Toronto niggas really be havin names that sound like events n shit? PARTYNEXTDOOR?The Weeknd? This boy Drizzy even managed to find a singin ass nigga from ATL named ILOVEMAKONNEN. Only a matter of time before a dude named TheOpeningAct or iBeSinginSongs gon pop up on OVO Sound. Anyways this track is ass cheeks?so its prolly bout to be gettin crazy spins in the club.
10. Wednesday Night Interlude (feat. PartyNextDoor)- There go Drake gettin all creative wit his song titles again… Me personally I woulda named this shit “All The Ungivable Fucks I Never Knew I Could Give Bout This Shit” cuz its one accurate way of describin how I feel bout it. That nigga PartyInTheNextRoom or whatever is on this shit gettin his autotune on again singin bout being lonely for a whole 3 n a half minutes. Not sure what makes this shit a interlude exactly since its longer than like 5 of the songs on this whole project n shit… I dont wanna spoil the surprise for anybody who aint heard it yet but its basically a little tiny tornado of sonic dicks for ya ears.. If you into shit like that then you gon most definitely fucks wit it. Imma toss this track n the shit I heard right before it into the recycle bin n let em marinate amongst all em Sorry 4 The Wait 2 jawns tho.
11. Used To (feat. Lil Wayne)- “When you get to where Im at/ You gotta remind em where the fuck you at”… This nigga got members of Rae Sremmurd penning his bars now? Wish that was the actual wackest part of his verse but son actually compares hisself to “Young Nick Cannon wit the snare drum dancin” on the same verse n then starts the next verse wit “Way more gully gully than buddy buddy”… So take ya pick. Meanwhile ya boy the lyrical juggernaut Weezy F said to “suck a nigga dick for a iPhone 6″…smmfh. Its kinda obvious why this nigga dont get too many endorsement deals… Shit be like that for a reason nahmean. Ya boy Dwayne really brought that shit back like his “suck a nigga dick for some Trukfit” line on “Pop That” never hurt them Trukfit sales yo… He lucky he got Mack Maine cuz truthfully this man dont got a single business savvy bone in his body fam. Pretty sure if Russell Simmons campaign for his clothing brand was “Suck a nigga dick for some Phat Farm” that shit probably never woulda sold the way it did back in the day. Meanwhile the boy Drizzys money bout to be longer than Waynes any minute since he actually very good at branding his shit. When you see the cute little cartoon owl? You kno whats up… Anyways minus some trash bars this shit is straight.
12. 6 Man – This was close to being the best joint on this whole non-free mixtape b. But the funny thing is Aubrey jacked Gucci Mane flow for this shit. Meanwhile this nigga Gucci in the tombs again n jus dropped another mixtape n titled that shit Views From Zone 6. Hmmmmm…. Coincidence? Anyways yo Drake gotta cut Radric a check n help him cop more fake colorful jewelry when he get out the bing again namsayin. I dont condone all this flow borrowing shit that these cats be doin these days neither (Im lookin at you Logic). When 50% of niggas rap like Future or the Amigos you kno the shit gettin way outta control namsayin. Anyways all the bitery n unoriginalness aside the shit is actually dope up until this nigga Drake start doin the Erykah Badu shit at the end. Other than that I aint mad at this shit.
13. Now & Forever – This is Drake being on some Drake shit. Lemme explain that. When you hear this shit it sound like he on some tryna leave his abusive relationship behind type shit…witta chick. But naw this bout him tryna leave his abusive relationship wit Stunna since Stunna dont pay artists n been rapin Wayne for like 20 yrs now. So in the midst of all this sensitive crooning you hear a shotgun pump n let off a round…”Yo Aubrey comin…Aubrey comin…”
Fam lets jus be real bout this shit for a moment. Drake gotta dead all the subliminal gun totin. The public is stupid but the public aint full blown delusional. This nigga Drizzy been feelin tough ever since he realized he could jus hide behind fat niggas n the fathers of his homeboys. But these little gunshot effects would probably sound less corny on a Coldplay record b.
14. Company (feat. Travi$ Scott) – Usually I see the words “feat. Travi$ Scott” n I jus keep it movin…cuz fuck that shit. But I wasnt all the way mad at this track. Shit was cool until ya boy let his simp hand go n drizzled out the words “lately we been fightin on some WHY YOU LOVE THE STRIPPIN SHIT?”. Cmon son…after all these jokes n memes you really gon start tryna rescue strippers in distress on a song again? You couldnt go a whole project without capin for a stripper? Meanwhile… while Im ponderin on this shit that dusty nigga Travi$ Scott done went into full blown autotune cryin robot malfunction mode n reminded me why I be skippin right on past most shit that says “feat. Travis $cott” in the first place.
15. You and The 6 – Fam I aint tryna be the insensitive asshole here or nothin but how many open letters to ya moms you plannin on droppin? Can you not jus have a nice convo wit the woman during one of ya weekly brunches wit her n get all the shit off ya chest once n for all? This shit is obviously like ya way of balancing out the fact that you come across like a cocky diva in a lo of ya music b. This gotta be ya way of tryna get people to forget that shit. I aint sayin you not sincere bout this shit but at the same time you done covered all this shit enough times bruh… The hardships of growin up in the most affluent suburb of Toronto n how you got made fun of for pushin last year’s model Bentley as a teen actor n how ya moms was pose to get you a tuna sandwich but you had to settle for chicken salad… We done been over all this shit bruh. Jus once the boy Drake gotta surprise us wit some shit… Like maybe get on some Eminem shit n kill a family member on record b. Throw a twist ending on this shit. Like maybe break out the arsenal of audio weapons you packin on the album n rob a synagogue during one of ya little cousin’s bar mitzvahs or some unpredictable shit like that b. This also one of the few tracks on this album where homie rappin on some regular Drake shit. Anyways I aint actually mad at this shit…I jus wanted to get all that other shit off my chest tho.
16. Jungle – This more of that regular Drake shit. Ya boy Aubrey waited til the second to last track to hit his females fans off wit that bitchmade shit that made him a household name in the first place. The beat is on some slow ass basic R&B shit. Word to Allah. This shit is like listening to somebody make they Barbie dolls fuck.. so Imma hit that skip n Victor Oladipo reverse 360 dunk this shit into the recycle bin.
17. 6PM In New York – Ya boy 6 god back wit another time n place record… I wasnt never a fan of that “9AM In Dallas” shit but “5AM In Toronto” might be the coldest record young Aubrey ever made nahmean. This shit right here aint fuckin wit it at all tho. But the medium homie addressed the little little homie Tyga almost kinda directly on this shit wit the “Its so childish callin me out on the world stage/ You need to act ya age n not ya girl age” line. Finally happened b. All the male Drake groupies heard that shit n was like YAAAASSSSSS DRAG HIM PAPI!!! Shit even got a reaction from Tyga on twitter. But if you read it it was already too late cuz bruh bruh got cold feet n deleted it bout 45 seconds later so… Then Drizzy sends a couple subliminals Mia Khalifa’s way to let muthafuckas kno that YES…porn stars can get hit wit these lyrical bullets n hurtful remarks too. Matter fact next time you hear Aubrey whistlin “The Farmer in the Dell” n see him comin up the street jus assume some hurtful n insensitive remarks is bout to get let off. The choppers gon be singin all types of hurtful n insensitive remarks n like you done already heard…ANYBODY can get it. Dont think you cant get got. Meanwhile this nigga Drake sayin he should be the third nigga on the throne (wit Jigga n Kanye). First off I still dont understand how them niggas was sharin a throne in the first place. But now the boy Aubrey tryna make it three niggas on one throne n shit… He also conveniently left his ace boon coon Weezy outta that shit n tryna minimize the stranglehold that Kendrick got on the game right now. But since Aubrey out chea lettin that chopper go we should go down the list of cats who directly called him out that he never clapped back at (Pusha-T, DMX, Beanie Sigel) in the past…or talk bout the ones who he felt confident enough to squabble wit…like the harmless 19 yr old tennis playin nigga he said he wanted to stand in front of n see what kinda man he was n size up before he would “chop him right down”. So THAT nigga was worth replyin to cuz son said warmimg up to Drake music gave him a slow start to a big match at Wimbledon. But when Beans said he was gon (AND I QUOTE) “smack the shit out Drake bitch ass” wasnt none of that tough talk from you cuzzo. Pusha-T cooked you n Tunechi on Exodus 23:1 n you was quiet as a church mouse fam. That “outspoken” ass nigga DMX said he aint like nothin bout you…not ya voice, ya face, the way you walk… I mean damn son. That man hated on your face n how you walk. That was jus DIS-RES-PECT-FUL. Awmjussayin tho… But yo do ya thing n clap back at these teenage tennis prodigies n porn stars n the little little homie bruh. If Puffy ever put hands on you again maybe hit him witta couple witty couplets too.
Aight so this my final thoughts on this shit…
Yall might already picked up on this shit…but I dont really like Drake that much as a human being namsayin. I think he good to his peoples n gotta ear for music that muthafuckas appreciate tho… But he also responsible for 80% of the bitchification in hip hop right now. After Drake threw a moist towelette on the game wasnt gone be no more hardcore niggas flourishing in rap. Y’all can thank Kanye for introducin the wave that Drizzy rode for the next 5 years tho. But this project is almost like a compromise. I feel like Drake tryna move away from all that silky smooth shit a bit nahmean. Son kept this shit ballad-free for the first half even. You jus gotta call it how you see it… As a mixtape of free joints this would be a dope little gift to sons fans on some “thanks for holdin a nigga down over the years” type shit. If you wanna call it a non-free mixtape or a comp of loosies its whatever too. But if/when this shit starts getting Grammy nods n collectin plaques you still gone call the shit a mixtape? Fuckouttahere… That shit is a copout. At the end of the day tho the muthafucka works. These joints all mash together good…theres a vibe n whatever whatever… Even the bullshit throwaway records fit in. Son even sorta stopped callin females “bitches”… which to me was always one of those things that made his whole personality on records seem too fraudulent. Like he was jus wild emotionally scattered before…BUT THATS JUS MY OPINION B. So yea…I mean I aint really mad at this. The shit is wild sparse…but I feel like niggas aint overthink this one. Its also the least soft n corny project Drizzy ever dropped. Which is probably why a lot of his stans gone hate it deep down inside while they dickridin it. It aint no big budget blockbuster epic event or nothin. But Aubrey kept the it loose n had fun on this shit while he looked out for his fellow Toronto..nians n let em shine. I cant be mad at that. Is there anything on this shit thats fuckin wit the bar he set on “Trophies” or anything as catchy as that “Tuesday” shit he featured on? Naw… Other than “Star67” aint nothin really on the “0 to 100/The Catch Up” level of quality neither. But I think shit is a step in the right direction for homie. I gotta keep it unbiased yo…
I gives this shit 3.5 Zeus Slaps outta 5
Heres a little bonus joint from my Instagram…
Y’all feel free to follow that shit (@bigghostltd) if you think the gawd dont post enough on here. I be droppin scrolls in them captions at least once a week.
This the rarest species of fuckboy known to man right here fam. Sons fatherlessness levels is completely off the charts yo. If Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones was raped n impregnated by a feral cat n then aborted the embryo into a glass of soy milk n somehow that shit continued to gestate n grow n was discovered by some woodland fairies n raised in seclusion from all positive male influences in a enchanted forest until one day it wandered off n got lost n was captured by a band of merry men n held captive at they camp n listened to nothin but Barbara Streisand n Julio Iglesias records while marinatin in the sap of cherry blossom trees for 10 yrs this would be the offspring of that muthafucka. If you was forced to stab this nigga he would bleed no more tears baby shampoo all over your kicks fam. I guarantee you if you looked at sons skin under a microscope you would see actual bubbles n some atomic winged lambs glidin around all over his shit. This is why I can’t respect the #DrakeHive yo. Man you gotta take accountability for the type of fans you got… This shit is your own influences b. This is life imitating art… Like I fucks wit some Drizzy Drake shit but you need to question any man that is capable of this type of influence g. Society gotta control this pandemic before it’s too late. The male species is being systematically annihilated by some unseen forces that want us to stop reproducing namsayin. What better way to do that then to create a population of testosterone devoid emotional eunuchs b? How else you gon explain Wiz, Kid Ink, Kirko Bangz n that bag of flaming dicks Tyga? Anyways since nobody else is sayin it Ima say it… Aight peace.